Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Exhibitors to unveil new products and services at TelcoVision 2013 in Las Vegas
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV), the industry's largest conference and expo focused on mid-tier broadband network service providers, today previews announcements from exhibitors launching new products and services around next week's event. Produced by UBM Tech and NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association, TelcoVision will take place October 23-25 at the Las Vegas Hotel. For more information and to register, visit telcovisiononline.com.
"TelcoVision is proud to showcase these innovative new solutions, all of which enable broadband network service providers to respond more quickly and effectively to the changing needs of their customers," said Fred Knight, TelcoVision General Manager. "These announcements illustrate the great progress being made to make rural America full and active participants in the all-IP-broadband future."
The following TelcoVision 2013 exhibitors are previewing announcements prior to the event:
- Allegro DVT (booth #619) presents its highly integrated AL2400 multiscreen/OTT headend-in-a-box, embedding in one modular chassis (6 module slots for up to 48 live OTT services per 1RU chassis): a hardware accelerated H.264 transcoder, multiscreen packager, scrambler, plus an origin server. This basically results in simplified management, and lower investment for broadcasters.
- Amino (booth #523) - visitors will see a compelling range of demonstrations, including the new Amino TV App Store – powered by Opera - running on the Live Home Media Centre and offering over 200+ free HTML5 apps covering "lean back" entertainment, gaming and information content.
- ATX Networks' (booth #904) UCrypt product line has been expanded to offer an IP to Analog device that supports IPTV service providers with the delivery of content into hospitality, healthcare and bulk MDU accounts. ATX has also expanded its cost-effective VersAtive line of encoding/transcoding.
- Calix (booth #909) has expanded its industry-leading Unified Access portfolio with three new copper access solutions. The E5-48 and E5-48C bring two options to service providers who are shortening copper loops and rolling out vectoring technology, while the copper capabilities of the E7-2 ESAP are enhanced with the new VDSL-48D line card.
- CCI Systems (booth #318) - stop by to see a live demo of CCI's newest solution, BandWise. BandWise allows service providers the ability to track subscriber use, reduce bandwidth purchasing costs and generates new revenue streams.
- CHR is announcing a new way to examine Business Continuity and Disaster recovery (BC/DR) and how pairing BC/DR with Managed IT Services can create a new level of Business Resilience. Find a CHR representative on the TelcoVision showroom floor to find out more.
- Clearfield (booth #409) will showcase its new product offering that extends the reach of FieldShield optical fiber to the hardened connector marketplace. FieldShield connectors and the FieldShield SmarTerminal team the advantages of hardened connector technology with the ease of use and cost reductions associated with pushable fiber.
- CDG (booth #813) is demonstrating a new independent Mediation system to collect data from multiple sources, protocols and time frames for invoicing, accounting, auditing, archiving and reporting. The system filters, processes, tracks, analyzes, audits and distributes data. Demos of consumer billing/customer care and reporting are also available.
- DVEO (booth #613) announces eight new products for TelcoVision – Including a portable touch-screen based streaming & encoding appliance, IP video traffic shaping technology, IP transport stream multiviewer and monitoring system, VOD server, multichannel Telco oriented adaptive transcoder, IP unicast to multicast converter and HLS creator, 20 channel IP ad inserter, and more.
- Entone (booth #717) is solving the "last room" problem with its boxless solution for multi-room support. Entone is also launching its FusionHOME™ solution, enabling operators to leverage their broadband platform to deliver value-added services such as home automation, home security, and home monitoring.
- ETI Software Solutions (booth #1008) is demonstrating how OSS marries GIS with its next-gen solution, Overture GIS, which integrates real-time subscriber data, outside plant information, fiber records and workforce management into a single platform. Overture GIS applies geospatial and database technology to help telcos manage, monitor and monetize their networks.
- GLDS (booth #716) has been busy since the last TelcoVision show and is proud to announce deployed interfaces for ADTRAN, Calix, Huawei and others. Stop by and learn about our new hybrid device management that tackles billing, management & provisioning for just about any CPE you can throw at it. @GLDSNews
- Mariner (booth #400), a leading global provider of IP video solutions, recently announced that its Mariner xVuTM Software Defined Monitoring platform will provide video quality monitoring for one of the world's largest TV operators. Mariner provides monitoring for over 17 million devices worldwide. Stay tuned for a customer announcement at TelcoVision.
- Minerva (booth #1012), leading software solutions for the delivery of television services to broadband connected devices, unveiled a complete suite of multiscreen clients under the YourTV brand. In conjunction with Minerva's latest iTVFusion release, the new multiscreen clients enable operators to deliver a compelling and ubiquitous Pay TV experience to their subscribers.
- Netrounds (booth #713) will showcase the future of network testing and monitoring. Its new cloud-delivered service provides full triple-play testing/monitoring and Carrier Ethernet verification in line with international standards.
- NPTV presents its revolutionary cloud computing technology. It's an interactive multimedia platform that renders multi-sourced content in real-time, with the ability to deliver interactive and customized video stream that can be viewed on a range of devices including STBs, smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- NTTC (booth #1009) is showcasing its exciting new TV network content licensing opportunities for 2013-14. This includes an introduction to a growing catalog of TV Everywhere and OTT programming rights for all IPTV and Cable operators. NTTC will also have a variety of special programmer supported giveaways/drawings throughout the show.
- Qwilt (booth #1023), a leading provider of transparent caching and online video delivery solutions, will showcase its award-winning QB-Series Video Fabric Controllers, a cost-effective approach for service providers seeking to significantly increase network capacity at a fraction of the cost of a traditional network expansion, while improving quality of service for customers.
- RGB Networks (booth #509) will demonstrate its 'Multiscreen 2.0' solutions and show video service providers how to use these award-winning products to significantly expand, streamline and monetize their TV Everywhere deployments.
- TelVue® Corporation (booth #810) announces the new TelVue AdCaster™ A100 Digital Ad Server, the latest and most compact version of TelVue's line of digital ad servers. The AdCaster A100 is geared to smaller markets and edge applications, and can help monetize local advertising in cable, telco, and broadcast markets.
- Thayer Power and Communication Line Construction Co., LLC (booth #617) will be showcasing the latest offerings in power make ready, fiber and copper engineering, equipment engineering, furnishing and installation along with construction services, fiber optic proof and performance testing and operations services and maintenance. Stop by the booth to learn more.
- Vector Data (booth #501) is introducing a DC powered, fully customizable and scalable private cloud that is calibrated to reduce risk and maximize efficiency to run business critical applications in a wide variety of industries such as telco, milspec, oil & gas, sub-station and other companies requiring field proven technology.
- Viamedia (booth #901), the cable industry's leading independent cable rep firm, announces enhanced solution for small-medium sized MVPD's for local advertising representation. Viamedia is offering a turn-key solution for small-medium sized MVPD's to provide local advertising sales to systems delivering as few as 1,500 television households, including sales, traffic, encoding, billing and more.
- WITBE (booth #925) will showcase its next generation test & monitoring solutions already used by leading service providers to increase the quality of their IPTV, OTT and Multiscreen video services and streamline the release of new STB and iOS/Android applications.
- ZCorum (booth #711) invites TelcoVision attendees to see a demo of TruVizion/TechVizion for DSL in conjunction with ZCorum's Auto Configuration Server (ZACS). ZACS is a managed platform that enables auto-provisioning and remote management of end user devices including modem configuration, firmware updates and security settings and updated into the TruVizion tool.
TelcoVision features a full conference program and two-day expo. For information on the conference program, visit the Conference Overview, Keynotes and Schedule pages. The expo will showcase top sponsors such as NetScout, Viamedia, ARRIS, CHR Solutions and NPTV. Workshop sponsors include Alcatel-Lucent and Cisco. Full exhibitor and sponsor listings are available via the TelcoVision Exhibit Overview page.
Register for TelcoVision
Apply for a TelcoVision Media Pass
Follow TelcoVision on Twitter #TelcoVision
Like TelcoVision onFacebook
Connect with TelcoVision onLinkedin
TelcoVision, formerly TelcoTV, is the industry's largest conference and expo focused on broadband network service providers. Produced by UBM Tech and NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association – this annual event provides independent broadband network service providers across North America, with fast, actionable strategies to enhance the monetization of their investments in the face of increasing competition and decreasing government support. For over a decade TelcoVision has been the forum for network operators and builders, equipment vendors and content providers to connect with their peers and share best practices. The event is hosted and led by the industry's recognized experts delivering the latest critical business, technology and regulatory insights, along with opportunities to grow business and partnerships.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology industry through live events and online properties. Its community-focused media and events provide expertly curated content along with user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities through its proprietary, award-winning DeusM community platform. UBM Tech's brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developers Conference, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
About NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association
NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association is the premier association representing nearly 900 independent, community-based telecommunications companies that are leading innovation in rural and small-town America. NTCA advocates on behalf of its members in the legislative and regulatory arenas, and it provides training and development; publications and industry events; and an array of employee benefit programs. In an era of exploding technology, deregulation and marketplace competition, NTCA's members are leading the IP evolution for rural consumers, delivering technologies that make rural communities vibrant places in which to live and do business. Because of their efforts, rural America is fertile ground for innovation in economic development and commerce, education, health care, government services, security and smart energy use. Visit us at www.ntca.org.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.