Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Summary"Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014" is a new report by ERC that covers 20 major world markets for smoking tobacco with particular reference to fine cut tobacco for the use in RYO/MYO cigarettes, together with an overview comparing the trends within these markets.
Countries Included: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Smoking tobacco grew by 13.6% between 1997 and 2013 in Australia
- Sale of Smoking Tobacco in France is registering an increase with reported sale of 9,049 tonnes in 2013 despite a decline in the Tobacco products market of France
- In Czech Republic, Smoking Tobacco sales were 1,577 tonnes in 2013, 105.6% more than in 2010 and 173.8% up on 1997 levels
- In Denmark, overall consumption of smoking tobacco declined to 611 tonnes in 2013, which is 81.0% down on 1990 levels when consumption stood at 3,215 tonnes.
- The market of Smoking Tobacco in Germany registered an increase with growth of 73.2% between 1991 and 2013
- Although Smoking Tobacco in US is the smallest sector with 5.5% of the US tobacco products market, it remains the most dynamic, sales in 2013 being almost 4 times their level in 1998.
- "Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in 20 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across 20 countries, namely Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and US.
- The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in the 20 countries.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco in the 20 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across the 20 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Market Size and Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1997-2014
Market Size and Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2014
Illicit Tobacco Sales, Australia, 2007-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990 and 1998-2014
Total and Per Capita Consumption of FCT, 1990 and 1998-2014
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs FCT, 1990 and 1998-2014
FCT: Sales by Pack Size, 2008-2013
FCT Value Sales, 2001-2014
FCT Sales Through Grocery Sector, 2001-2012
FCT Sales by Channel, 2008/09 and 2009/10 and 2012/13
Manufacturers and Brands
Smoking Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2013
FCT: Manufacturer Shares, 2001-2013
FCT: Brands by Manufacturer/Importer, 2014
FCT: Brand Family Shares, 2002-2013
FCT: Top 10 Variants, 2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
Smoking Tobacco: Excise Duty Rates, 1999-2014
Retail Price Trends: Most Popular Brand, 2001-2014
FCT Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2010-2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Analysis of Tobacco Use by Age and Gender, 2011/12
Daily Smokers by Region, 2011/12
Use of Tobacco by Gender and State, 2010
Recent Anti-Smoking Regulation by State, 2009-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Imperial Tobacco Australia Ltd
British American Tobacco Australasia
Production and Trade
Smoking Tobacco Imports, 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Smoking Tobacco Exports, 2000-2013
Export/Re-Export Breakdown, 2000-2004
Exports by Country of Destination (Volume), 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects and Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
*The above TOC would be repeated for all the individual countries mentioned in the report based on availability
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.